Monday, February 27, 2012

achievement unlock #1

this is definitely one of my biggest achievement for 2012.
yes look out for me. i might be the next one saving your life. HAHAHA the night before my test, i was telling myself to imagine that i'm one of those super cool paramedic in channel 8 show 995 saving people's life like a pro and i will confirm ace it. but major fail. i didnt realise that i will have to use that muuuuuuuuuuuuch strength to press and my muscle aches and palm hurts. obviously consequences of not exercising at all.

not an easy task performing adult CPR and i nearly died doing it. i remember lying flat on the ground saying CUI non stop, with sweats dripping down my forehead when i'm done. while testing me, the instructor accuses me of trying to confuse him when i ask certain questions and says that i'm the first student that actually confuse the instructor! HAHAHA

but anyhow glad i managed to complete the test successfully after my third attempt and of course with the help of the super encouraging instructor.

and seriously kudos to the nurses and paramedics who are doing it everydaaaay! i bet their arms are really ton. maybe i should consider practicing that on a dummy everyday to ton up my arms and say bye bye to fat arms?

No comments: