Saturday, October 30, 2010

when 2 is better than 1

i always love to attend wedding because i get the chance to witness the magical moment when they share their vows and promises for each other. especially happy when it's my dear friends' wedding. (:

that night, i had a great time with my buddies from fujitsu. lots of laughters and catching up to do.

i always remember those crazily fun days we had at faplccc office. sharing silly jokes and things... giving me advice when i need it.. looking after me like their little sister. always feel loved whenever i'm with them.

i miss them so soo sooo much.

thank you for the great night!

and may all you wonderful people be healthy and happy always. (:


and thank you ken for inviting me to witness the magical moment between you and steph.
may you and steph fall in love with each other over and over again.
may you and steph love each other more and more each passing days.
congrats. (:

No comments: