Friday, October 01, 2010

i dont know

something is not right.

i'm getting easily irritated recently. i'm not sure if it's because of the dumb things that the people around me are doing or questions that they asked; or is it because all the stress/ issues/ shits/ stupid demands that i'm facing and handling now.

sometimes i really feel like screaming out LOUD or just pick a fight with anyone for no reason. maybe behaving like a screwed up bitch will actually makes me feel better...

and i'm actually worried that one day i might just behave like that woman you seen on youtube scolding random strangers during my train ride! haha.

to make things worst, my headache refuses to go away. symptoms of stress? maybe

and no i know it's not pms because it's too early for that.

i lost my mood and enthusiasm for everything. and am really tired no matter how much i sleep or rest. no wait... did i even sleep? i dont know. a few friends are saying that i look different and tired now.. well it's time for more mask, vitamins and berry essence!

i guess there are times when im really tired.. tired of pretending to be cheerful and happy when i'm obviously not feeling that way.

yea.. i'm tired.. really tired of all the things that's going on now, tired of taking charge, tired of all the additional responsibilities piling up, tired of being happy, tired of being positive, tired of being nice, tired of being strong, tired of being taken for a ride, tired of myself, tired of everything and anything...

and elvis presley's song says it all!

i need a shoulder to lean on
i need somebody to, to tell my troubles to
no use denying, i'm close to crying
but what good, tell me, what good would my crying do?

i need somebody to help me
help me forget all those worries on my mind
and when im lonely, if someone would only
want to be sweet and kind

i need somebody, wont that somebody
please, please listen to my plea?
need that somebody, wont that somebody
come running to me?

i dont know... maybe i need a change of environment.. a break from everything..
and i know i need to sort this out myself.

i know it's a emo post.
dont worry much. just feel like ranting.

No comments: