Saturday, April 11, 2009

random nonsense

glad i managed to finish that essay on time. hopefully nothing goes wrong and she wont ask me to redo it again. i seriously sian 1/2 when i received her sms to check my email. i feel damn angry when i need to rewrite it. dont feel like writing it again BUT NO CHOICE!!! ARGH!! it's like i finally get to enjoy my precious holiday and she got to ruin it for me!! WHY WHY WHY??? but anyway.. at least she gave me a chance to rewrite.. better than failing me straight RIGHT!! haha. well i will try to look on the positive side... anyway its OVER!! hopefully no more next time for me!!! *pray hard*

and it's a mess at work. SW is leaving in few days time and the handover IS IN A MESS!!! im seriously OVERLOADED!! fed up with means testing.. heard from my friend that for means testing it's usually done by an accountant but IM DOING IT!!! i tot that going in to the social sector = no maths forever!! but my boss just like to throw all those to me.. my maths is really horrible I CANNOT COUNT!!! well well.. hopefully i dont end up in jail for providing the wrong information.. guess what? now im in charge of ISO as well!! OMG! auditors are coming in and i need to handle them.. I CANNOT DO IT LAH!!! dont even know how they work and i tend to mumble and speak really fast when im nervous. and worst of all IM NOT A DETAIL PERSON!!!! crap.. must really do something about this!!

well.. although i kept complaining about the increasing workload.. but i can tell you that IM STILL LOVING MY JOB! hahaha. im getting closer to them day by day.. it's a must for me to go out everyday to mingle with them. and im loving them more each day (:

No comments: