Thursday, April 30, 2009

the power makeup remover!

did a quick shopping with chee and angeline at watson last night. and we saw this makeup remover from l'oreal selling at a cheap price. so chee and i was discussing if we should get this because the current remover that we are using IS TOTALLY USELESS when cleaning mascara and eyeliner.. we are also worried that it might become another useless product. but i told her... should be okay lah. since they put the logo "MOST POPULAR IN SINGAPORE" (something lidat). and it was cheap.. $10 for a bottle. so after a long discussion (for a bottle of makeup remover) and highly recommend by angeline... we decided to take the risk and we bought it.

when i first used the remover... i went "wah.. wah.. WAH!!!!!!" and quickly called chee to tell her about how powerful is this remover!! hahaha. and i was super excited over the phone and kept asking her to try quickly!!! hahaha

our conversation. (i stole this from her blog! muahaha)
btw im not COCO!! ignore that. thank you

After the purchase, we ahead home... less than 10 mins later, Coco Lee called me.. and shouted;

Coco Lee : EHH!!! THE MAKE UP REMOVER!! POWER!!!
I thought she was being sacarstic at first. But she went on exclaiming..
Coco Lee : WAH!! I POUR ON THE COTTON DEN PUT ON MY EYE.. DEN WIPE !! ITS ALL GONE!!
Me : Ok ok !! RELAX!! Don't be so agitated.. BU yao ji dong !! Really so Powerful meh??
Coco Lee: Hahaha!! REALLY VERY GOOD LEH!!
Me: ok.. I haven't reach home yet.. I wash already den I will share my excitement with you..
Coco Lee : Hahahha.. ok!!!
*excitedly hangs up*

anyway.. i just got this reply from her and i literally LAUGH OUT LOUD IN MY OFFICE when i read it!! damn her! always doing all this funny stuntS!! i swear im going to block her one day.... hmmmm -_-

her reply below!!!

Oh.. I forgot to exclaim loudly to you yesterday !!!

“WAH LAO WAY!! REALLY VERY POWER!!!! It’s the best so far… I’m tryin super waterproof mascara today, and I shall see if the remover can remove THIS!! “

Really amazing.. when you called me.. I was like “ got so powderful mehh? “
When I was in the bathroom, I was still feeling skeptical.. still doubting…

But as I put the cotton on.. ß (put cotton on.. I never go cotton on.. )
Anyway… I put the cotton on, and in 2 seconds.. I wipe… its GONE! (not the cotton, I’m referring to the mascara and the eye liner)

It’s THAT easy!! Its was so amazing till I was smiling to myself… I was so happy-go-lucky.. hahahahha…

Never regret buying.. $10 !! Wooot !!

No comments: