Monday, June 27, 2005

Thank you...

I always like talking to him or rather love listening to him. He gives me lots of advice and tells me lots of stories. Although sometimes he would be repeating the same stuff over and over again but than I would still be interested to hear him talk. Others might see him as a fark up and unreasonable person who screw up people but to me he is someone who gives great advises and can handle any situation well. After chatting with him last night, im more determine to pursue my dream, a dream that no one would really support me. After what he told me, I felt that its true that im living for myself, why should I have to care about what other thinks about me. THIS IS MY LIFE! Im the one directing my life. No one can tell me what to do, or rather no one can help me choose the path that I wan in my life. And he said this, you guys are lucky (referring to me and Jennifer) just two jugs (tiger beer) and you can get great advises. As he is someone who only like to talk when there is beer around. A beer addict.

I felt that it’s true. The more you been through, the more you know. Or rather the more you experience, the more you see. (Something like that?) I really hope one day I can be like him. Able to see and interpret thing clearly, able to know what type of person that fellow is and how should i deal with him/her. Thinking skills are very important. Something I learn from him as well.

Anyway, who is this guy? Mr Tan Yang Chin ! Thankyou for all the great advices and stories that you told me. I really appreciate you for telling me that stuff. Thank you. Cause seriously, after chatting with you and listening to you, Im even more clear about my life. And be happy that you would be getting more and more 2 jugs in the future. Drink till u die arh ! Haha .. Cause I would definitely be there to bug you when I got a problem. Juz kiddin.. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: