Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Its my birthday.. June 27

Alright, cheers everyone! I’m finally 18! I had been waiting for this day since I’m born! (just kidding!) And now I do not need to worry about getting blame for being underage again as I can club and do whatever shit I wan openly! Yipee ! I can also queue for 4D legally! No one gonna catch me or anything, and best of all, I would be getting my driving license~ Oh man. It really had been a very unforgettable birthday this year. I totally enjoy myself out and those presents I received! Thank you very much to you guys for making my birthday such a memorable one. I truly appreciate that.

School was fun today, as expected, I know I sure gonna be sabo by them. Flour thrown on me and not forgetting Jin Qiang special cocktail specially for me. Damn I really feel like vomiting after drinking it man. Thanks anyway, and the doraemon pillow (so that I can sleep in class) and the cake you guys (Serene, Wee Siang, Nicholas, Jin Qiang) bought for me I’m really touch and happy man. (I mean it okay!) But I would never forget something. Forcing me to clear all the soil dishes! Just because its my birthday doesn’t mean you can bully me. Never mind! I shall tolerate for once today! You watch out Serene! I make sure you die 10 times worst than me arh! Haha.

Had dinner with my best friends at T.O.T. Oh I’m so full man. I really enjoy every single moment spend with them. The presents they bought for me I really loved it man! Those words they wrote on the card were so touching that I nearly cried! Thank you my friend. Without you guys, today would be just another typical boring day. After dinner went for movie, watch Initial D. Keong, Joshua, Junqi and Rachel joined us. And I’, really surprise that he (Keong) actually bought a present for me. I really didn’t expect that. Thank you Mr Ho Wai Keong! Of course not forgetting Joshua the first to wishes me Happy Birthday and also to one who KEEP wishing me happy birthday a zillion times. ! Thank you Thank you! You guys came all the way down to Sembawang and watch movie with me. I’m really damn touch! Thank you!

After movie, I thought its time to go home. But never did I expect that they had bought flour! Damn I was attacked by them. Specially QUEK! What the hell! It was like they were pretending to talk to me than suddenly out of nowhere a packet of flour came pouring all over my head. I’m really damn shock okay, it was so unexpected! You watch out Quek. After that we start running around the whole Sun plaza and than to the Sembawang area near my block. We were like a bunch of mad kids running around and shouting like nobody business in the middle of the night. Man I tell you, its really very FUN!!!! I totally enjoy it. It’s good that once in a while we let down our hair and enjoy the day out. Totally relax, play and have fun.

Anyway, THANK YOU !!!

No comments: