Wednesday, June 29, 2005

From my best friend Jensy to me..

i was stupid. i was lame.despite my foolishness, still you came.showering me with concern and care,when i needed someone, you were always there.you are the light that shines on my path.no wonder everytime you make me laugh.when i was blind you made me see,so do you know how precious you are to me?your encouraging words are like the wall.it holds me up whenever i fall.you are one patient friend i've ever known.although some people know you as flintstone.and recently your new nickname is penguin!if queksy is reading this, i can predict she'll grin.all these words you see here are true.cuz this is specially written for you.all the way deep down from my heart.i bet you must be feeling quite touched.and last of all before i go,i've something to say and i want you to know.don't hurt my heart or you'll be so dead,cuz remember we are best partners in b*d!love you! miss you!i'm so glad i have you!*muacks*

oh yeah one testi is not enuff. i forgot to say the most important thing of all!thanks for all the free counselling sessions. i really appreciated it. you know what. just believe and trust in what you wanna do. you certainly can make a difference! i have faith in you. you'll be the best counsellor one day! *muacks*AND FREE CONSULTATION!!!!!!if anyone's reading this and thinking wow! FREE?!bugger off! cuz that's only for ME!

No comments: