Monday, May 21, 2012

Cooking #likeaboss

I is one awesome chef. HAHA.
Stayed home last saturday because I'm suppose to wake up early (6am at Padang) on Sunday for hello stranger's project but in the end I overslept and ended up not going. fml. Anyway that's not the point for this entry. So I decided to be an angel and cooked dinner for fams, at the same time naming it as belated mother's day dinner too. Oh yes we usually don't celebrate on that day because everyday is mother's day whaaaaaat!

first dish up! garlic butter prawwwwwwwwwwn. actually i want to deep fried it like those butter prawn you get at tze char but the prawns refused to cooperate and turn golden yellow. WHY PRAWN WHY. but anyhow still delisssssh.
szechuan hot and sour soupppp! ok lah i cheated, cooked this with campbell but added in my own ingredients (minced meat, tao gay and needle mushroom) YUMMEHSSS. one of the more popular dish that night.
minced pork with tofu! my first time cooking this. saw my friend posting up picture of her dinner and decided to try cooking it. end result? SIBEI DELICIOUS! HAHAHA.
simple dou miao with garlic!
pardon me for praising myself non stop because not shy is my middle name. hehe

No comments: