Friday, May 04, 2012

back.

and so yes i'm back from korea to my boring routine life of reading/ replying emails and not forgetting working my ass off. :(

this trip is awesome. spent 8 days in korea doing nothing. ok maybe nothing is an understatement. nothing for me to worry about, no deadlines for me to meet, not needed to report to anyone, no place to rush off to. just me myself and i doing what i want to do. that's LIFE. trip was free and easy did not follow any tour. so i have the choice to decide what time i want to wake up, what i want to do for the day and what i want to see. dont really like to travel in a tour group, because basically you just board the bus, get down the bus, sleep and eat? and not only that you need to wake up early and rush off to one million and one places. tiring yo! holiday is not suppose to be tiring but relaxing and FUN.

first day back to work and i left office at 8plus. hectic day, tons of emails to follow up and 101 people looking for me. new staff coming in to assist me and i need to brief her toooo. overloaded. very. disoriented.

anyhow weekend is coming (few hours more!) i'm going to do nothing and just nua.

No comments: