Monday, December 19, 2011

LAW&SAB

Project 'I DO'
behind the scenes pictures!

venue
the crewwwwww! seriously you need to be a really good actor to pull this off!

props! 99 ROSES!! ZOMG. so pweeettttty can! seriously even though some girls are saying "dont waste money on flowers" but who wont melt when they received it? RIGHT NOT? (can someone buy rosesss for me tooo? i dont need 99 maybe half of it? HAHAH)

the male lead! (he was so nervousssss)
end product! SO NICE RIGHTTT!! we went off for dinner so bun and simon was the one who decorated it. they are suppose to be 'not free' on that day for our gathering. so they sneaked back into the hotel room to decorate it while we are having dinner and we nearly bump into them a few times on our way to dinner. and i came out with all sorts of nonsenses to distract sabrina.

and it's a YES!
tried to make them take those lovey dovey dreamy super madly in love with each other kind of photos like this but....
end product CUI! HAHAHAH

幸福的女人!
the bling!
so happy for you and thank you for giving me a chance to be part of this awesomeeeeeeeee moment of yours yeaa! (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!! I just saw these two posts!! Damn epic n sweetttttttt lolllll <333333

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Lee Ziqi Chloé said...

hehehe. need to document down happy memories of me friendsssss! :)