Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 random facts about me.

no 1.

my name was actually li shiqi but changed it when i made my IC. someone told my dad that my old name was really bad for me and caused me to have really bad temper. thinking back, i was pretty bad in the past. shouting and quarreling with parents and my bro were definitely norm. she told my dad it will be better for me to change the chinese character instead. you know how anal things are for chinese tradition. anyhow i changed it to lee ziqi. no idea did the change of name impact me in anyway but i guess my temper is not as bad as before? and i can safely say im a very patient person tooo?? lol

anyway, at a later part of my life, i got myself a english name chloe because a lot of people can never pronounce my name properly and they pronounce it as zee kee instead of zi qi. so right now my name is lee ziqi chloe. it's so much easier to introduce myself now although there are still people pronouncing chloe as chole or kio or even lorry. CUI

no 2.

i'm actually really shy with strangers but turn into a different person when people i'm comfortable with are around. i'm actually a very loud and crazy person that laugh at the lamest thing. i'm laughter is scary. sometimes i dont feel comfortable going out with people i dont really know because i drag awkward silence during conversation! i'm happy when the other party i'm going out with is someone who loves to talk because most of the time i prefer to listen. :D

no 3.

i love to sing loudly and shout like crazy in office...... and i think my colleagues secretly hate me for that. oops my colleagues love to ask me "eh you didnt take your medicine today is it?"

no 4.

i spent most of my sunday sleeping on my sofa and watching random drama. and i can spent the whole day there eat, shit, sleep and never even bother to shower. HAHAHA. i avoid going out on sunday because i feel the need to recharge before monday is here again. when my friends asked me out on sunday, i will come out with 101 excuses to reject them unless really bo pian like special event then i will drag my arse out to meet them. so dont ask me out on sunday yea.

no 5.

i love to read but read lesser now because i'm really addicted to facebook and twitter, constantly checking it and reading it machiam newspaper. first thing when i open my eyes TWITTER FOLLOWED BY FACEBOOK. bought lots of books but lots of them still unread. went to the library and borrow even more books. wtf right i know! wrong choice to get a smartphone.. too big a distraction.

no 6.

i'm actually really afraid of dogs but i have one at home now and really loving her more and more each day. amazing yea? love overcome all crap!

no 7.

when i'm quiet and not talking it means i'm either really too tired and not in the mood to entertain or something is bothering me big time and pissing me off. so stop trying to provoke me further.... my work really drain lots of my energy especially after an event (jumping around getting high and talking to people), i will prefer to just sit down alone and not talk anymore.

because i'm always talking, joking and laughing so when i'm quiet my friends will think that it's really weird and make remarks like "EH DONT EMO LEH!" come on! im a human too.. i have my limitations. i cant be hyper all day long.

no 8.

i love to volunteer and really hope my future other half will be someone who has the same interest as me and of course willing to do it together with me. you really get to see another side of the person when you volunteered. and i'm always happy to see the good side and that everyone is capable of loving a stranger. (: and i'm attracted to caring guys! guys who have a big heart! HAHAHA. i learn that it's important to have comment interest yea! :D sometimes i secretly wish my buddies will join me as well.. it will be really awesome if they can understand the things that i'm really passion about.

no 9.

i ran out of things to say.........
maybe i should just change it to 8 things instead of 10.

No comments: