Thursday, November 03, 2011

looking back

trying hard to meet one of the goal i set for myself early this year

"Balance work, play, self life- the past 1 year was spent either in office, home or monkeying around with friends/ buddies. Should open up my world to more activities. Must stop the habit of complaining that I'm tired and put off doing things. I should seriously consider signing up for a course, learn a skill (guitar maybe? Saying bout it for a year and again no actions taken!! Bad bad bad!) or even volunteer at the hospice (again something that I have been thinking about for quite awhile, time to send the application.) maybe my driving license? Mum been harping me about this."

and so i signed up as a volunteer at the family service centre near my house but didnt manage to sign up for any course! haha. lazzzzzzzy. anyway joined them for their mentorship program, working with the kids. most wednesday night was spent with them helping them with their studies, playing games with them. it was quite fun working with a different group of people. :)



glad i manage to meet one of my goals for 2011. not that bad, at least i did something! HOHO! it's november now, 2011 is ending soon. i cant wait to welcome 2012 because 2011 is full of heartache and unhappy news at least for me.

and i should start planning for 2012, turning 25 soon. OLD OLD OLD! can't procrastinate anymore.

No comments: