Tuesday, October 11, 2011

emo much

feeling really miserable now. and it's only 3 days left to my event, why did i choose to do it now when i should be concentrating and focusing on that.

it takes me a lot of courage before i even decided to do that. no wait. i dont event know where did my courage come from. friends are shock when they knew about it.. myself too. and some are happy that i did it. but wtf? i dont know how to describe my feeling now anyway.. and i had no idea why i did what i did. maybe it's bothering me for too long and i just want to know what's going on... what are you thinking. everything happened too sudden and i was not prepared for it. oh well..

there are things which i regretted saying and i know it's too late to salvage or what.. i dont know what's going on my mind when i sent that, or i was not even thinking straight. maybe what i want is some assurance from you.. maybe... if only there is an option for us to unsent what we sent. if only...

i dont know what i want now.. or how should i continue from here. i guess i should just leave things as it is now..

No comments: