Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Less than a month

24 days left to be exact.. Stress level is building up. Again my nightmare event (company's anniversary) is back to haunt me. Always giving me sleepless nights and turning me into one cranky old lady.

This is my third year doing it and I hope it's the last. (btw, I said the same thing last year.)

Random conversation with a friend
Me- I'm busy with my anniversary planning now. Will only be free after mid oct.
Him- why is it always you? You told me no more last year!
Me- I can never run away from it. :(

Last year was the worst.. I almost had a mental breakdown because of that. Too many things on-going at once and there is only 1 me left to handle it. Yes people are always telling me to delegate, delegate and delegate. But who can I delegate it to and not having to see the very unpleasant look on their faces? And not forgetting coming back to me with one million and one questions that you can/ should just make the decisions yourself! And report back to me instead of asking.

Not forgetting many people are already overloaded with their current work commitments. Who will be happy to be given additional tasks to do? Oh crap.

At the end of the day I learnt it's best to always rely on yourself. because you will never betray and screw yourself up!

I just need to rant.

No comments: