Monday, September 19, 2011

it's over!

My first time as a emcee for cousin's wedding. And to be frank I was really reluctant to go on stage.


Oh boy I was really nervous and worried. All my relatives were there, 'staring' at me. STRESSSSS!.


Random conversation with my co emcee that day on stage.

Me: Stage fright HOW?!? I don't know what to say! shit.
Co emcee: HUH? just say anything. If you don't start talking, I can't talk!!

HAHAHAHAHA. That was right before the start of the dinner.

Another incident while hosting.

Me: SHIT! MY LEG CRAMP! HOWHOW?

People were telling me to drink more alcohol to loosen myself up. And I did. Drowning myself with wine and hard liquor. seriously it helps! Was much better during the second part of hosting. I was so HIGH that I talk nonsense! CUI!! But I dont think I did anything silly to embarrass myself further. HAHAHAHA

thinking back now, it was really funny with all those silly stunts that I pulled. :x .
but anyhow that conclude my first time emceeing and hopefully it's the last!

No comments: