Wednesday, February 09, 2011

adorable faces everywhere

year end trip was spent at Seik Phu Taung Youth Development Centre again. as usual it was AWESOME! met a lot of kids there and had a great time hanging out with them, just chit chatting, enjoying each other company and playing together. it was so good that i teared when it's time to leave. it's hard to say goodbye especially to them.

and i'm happy and surprise that some of the kids remember me even though the last time we met was 1 year ago.

that one week with them was one of the happiest time of my life. they are little angels in my heart, always taking care and looking out for me when i tell them not to. after all im there to serve and not to be served.

i'm so used to have them hanging around me, sticking to me that it feels weird when im back. no one to pull me everywhere they go, no one to entertain me, no one to sing with me, no one to fight for me! hahaha.

was more prepared for this trip after my virgin experience last year. went there with a few cheers, songs, craft work, etc to teach them. and they enjoyed it totally! it warms my heart to see all their eager faces to learn.

i just came out with any random cheers/ songs and they will start singing happily to it. sweet (:

one of my favourite boy and he super love to act shuai! (:and their super adorable BOBO. was still a baby when i met him last year. he grown so much.

i want to spend time with them everyday, to give them love and show them concern that they yearn for, to teach them, etc. there is so much that i wanna do for them but i have my limitations too. i miss them so much that i cant stop thinking about them when i'm back. they are such adorable kids why will their parents abandon them?

can i kidnap the kids back with me?

spending time with them again let me realise the importance of FAMILY. people that we often take them for granted... for one of the kids i chatted with, we happened to talk about his family. and i can see him trying hard to control his tears when sharing. although he told me that he is happy staying here but deep down inside i know he is upset because he is away from his family, his loves one.. yeah, he is a strong boy indeed. something which we should learn, to stay strong, happy, positive no matter how bad the situation is.

i will learn to appreciate my family more and to be thankful that i still have them with me. and you must do it too. :)

2 comments:

Nonnya said...

... "just chit chatting, crapping".
Err ... do you know what 'crap' means?

Lee Ziqi ChloƩ said...

maybe my understanding of crap and y ours is different? but definitely crap is not being referred as shit over here. (: