Sunday, February 07, 2010

with random people im shy, with my friends i'm crazy!!

someone created a fan page for "with random people im shy, with my friends i'm crazy!!" on facebook

and yes i of course i request to be a fan for that laaah!! haha.. this is so true. often i find it hard to open up to people that i dont know and feel uncomfortable hanging out with them. feel weird without my usual crazy khakis around to go crazy with me. and sometimes i really sian when i happen to bump into random people that i know at work. cause i will need to start a conversation with him/ her!! and i always worried about "what if we got nothing to say?" "what if what i say sounds stupid to him/ her?"

there are times when i started to panic and think of what should i do to avoid that awkwardness! and it's tiring to keep thinking about what to say but my job requires me to be really 'bubbly' and open as i'm always meeting volunteers and it's my job to 'entertain' them when there are here. it's really tiring...

if i dont talk much to you on the first time or remain very quiet or ACT very cool.. is not i dao or what. just that im not ready to open up to you yet!! but when i start to do crazy stuff and talk nonsense with you... i think that's the time when im slowly turning into HUMAN!! hahahah aiyaaa i really find it hard to be myself when im with random people. after all not everyone can accept my way right?

anyway.. it's a meaningless entry.. just ranting as usual..

No comments: