Sunday, August 23, 2009

goodbye guru

just had a great gathering at oli's crib. catching up with those people whom i miss terribly.. yes. still loving his house. simple, nice and elegant.. the last time i went to his place, i told him "Oli, the nicest things in your house is your rubbish chute!!" muahaha. and this time round he asked me again "so is my rubbish chute still the nicest thing in my house?" and i told him "No, oli! it's the mirror in your toilet now!!" hahhaa.

so as usual i prepared the super delicious chicken ARM PITS!! woooOTz with Oli's fly lices! hahaha. nice combie yeah.


anyway the gathering was meant to be a simple farewell for guru. he is leaving... going back to KL. :( aww. definitely going to miss this great guy.. will never forget what he told me when i left my old job for my current job. he is the only one who is really supportive and gave me encouraging comments. YOU ARE THE MAN GURU!!

quote from guru to me again... "..it doesnt matter how much you are getting right now, what matters is all the experiences you're getting, things you're going to learn..."

WELL WILL SEE YOU IN KL DUDE!! you better bring us around and provide everything for us LIKE WHAT YOU PROMISED US YEAH! all the best to you. :D


No comments: