Monday, March 16, 2009

to the love of my life...

to my dearest Freud, i would like to dedicate this post to you. (:

Dear freudie <3 (pss.. can i call you that? my pet name for you! heh *blush*),

no words can explain how much i love you. i love how you came up with so many nonsense oops i meant logical theories to explain our behavior. all these talks about a child psychosexual behaviors, our conscious and unconsious mind and not forgetting your favourite sexual PHANTASY! woohoooo... fantasy is already good enough but a talented man like you insisted to come up with something even better to drive us crazy. oh man... how wonderful to have you around? to think that a child dream of having a sexual relationship with their parents. hmm.. only such a weird or rather interesting man like you can came up with something that wonderful..

oh man.. i am so in love with you and indeed you drive me crazy with all your endless theories. how i am struggling to understand your theories and apply it to my report!! thank you for all these wonder things that you gave me. (: i know that i am definitely going to dream of you tonight my love.

do miss me

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

xoxo
your love

No comments: