Friday, March 20, 2009

hang on..

1 more wiki assignment due on monday,
1 discussion in class on monday
and finally last essay for one module due on wednesday
= I'M GOING TO BE FREEEEE SOOOON!! WOOHOOO

free of SIGMEUD FREUD AND HIS THEORIES!!! LALALALA

but crap.. i just checked out the module for next sem.. guess what??

Humanistic Models of Counselling!!

more theories again!!! arhhhh!

i really heave a sign of relief after completing that 2500 words report on psychoanalysis of michael jackson. i wrote crap in it because it's really hard. all those crazy theories and tons of research to be done!! AHHH!! anyway im really glad that it's finally over.. just wish for a pass. please!!
i cant afford to fail any module. sigh.. so please be kind to me yeah? :)

waiting for april to arriveee!! woohoooo..

i forsee april going to be a busy month for me.. because SW is leaving and lots of things to be hand over to me.. and im ALONE!! sian lah! and my boss is really very funny! hahaha

but wait.. there is still something for me to loook forward to...
BINTAN!! BINTAN BINTAN!! SCB ARE YOU READY TO CONQUER BINTAN?? muahahaha
and promise my dearest vivian to club with her after everything's over. =D cant wait to see her lah! must plan one dinner date with her sooooon!

signing off.
good night
missyou.

No comments: