Thursday, February 26, 2009

:)

due for a home visit yesterday at pasir ris.. okay seriously when i heard pasir ris.. my first reaction "WHAT THE FOOOOK??" like super duper far and alien to me.. because after all im the sembawang kid... hohooo..

the day before i asked around and plan out my route first.. my plan was to train to bishan first and bus from there.. seems easy... but i alight at the wrong bus stop? or I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE I SHOULD ALIGHT... ok so i panick and just alight anywhere.. checked with one auntie for directions and she told me to take this bus and check with the bus driver..

i guess i looked really LOST! because one really kind and nice auntie approached me and offer to help me to find the way around.. i was really surprise because i didnt expect that.. she is unsure as well thus she helped me to ask the other aunties around and viola!! finally somebody know how to go from there. (I WAS REALLY LATE! the appointment was at 10am and i reached at 10:45?? omg) hohoho! thanks to that really nice auntie if not i sure die!!..

its really heart warming to meet nice people out there. it basically brighten up my day.. :) thank you auntie i really appreciate you help..

No comments: