Wednesday, October 01, 2008

closure... FAPLCCC i'll miss you. :)

well another chapter of my life closes today and a new one begins...

一万个不舍得。。。
不过还是要走。。。

hello crazy engineers,
thank you for the farewell lunch ! :)
appreciated it and really enjoyed the 'last meal' with you :P

thankful that i am at least given a chance to know you but not given a chance to know you better.... i will definitely treasure and remember those happy, crappy and crazy times we had together. and continue to hang on yeah? ;)

there are colleagues that im sure i will continue to keep in touch with.. well.. hopefully and those that might even be my last meeting with them.. :(

im already starting to miss those crazy people.. aww..

sidetrack abit...

the MOST common question that i got when they heard that im leaving.. (or rather everyone is asking the same things!! HAHAHAH)
  • PAY GOOD ARH?
apparently when you are leaving your current job, you're suppose to leave for a job that pays you better.. but for my case sad to say.. the answer is NO!! yes im leaving for a job that pays me lesser than what i am getting now. you might think that im stupid, crazy or still dreaming.. but yes it's the FACT! i seriously dont mind at all. i know i need money but what matters to me now is my dream/ passion. as you know something im ALWAYS waiting for... silly? i dont know.. and of course my mum disapprove of my decision after all she is going to get a BIG pay cut from me.... hahaha. and being the stubborn me choose to go ahead and make my own 'selfish' decisions.. sorry mum. (:

joe was asking me did my mum gave her approval when i chose to step into social work. because his mum nag as his sis when she chose to do that. always nagging her to get a job that will pay her what she deserved. but still she chooooose to continue with her passion.. yay! haha

and quoted from guru to me "...it doesnt matter how much you are getting right now, what matters is all the experiences you're getting, things you're going to learn..."

yeah guru, you're the man!! thanks (:

yes and right now i look forward to join my new 'family'. new responsibilities, meeting new people, learning new things, etc etc etc...

good bye FAPLCCC.net, faplccc.net...

thank you for your guidance.
thank you for tolerating my nonsenses.
thank you for a chance to work with you.
remember to take good care of yourselves.
i will miss you.

regards,
ziqi

No comments: