Tuesday, July 29, 2008

long-winded

I still remember, few months ago, I am eagerly anticipating and waiting for my 21st birthday celebration, busy planning and preparing, worried about this and that. But now everything is OVER!!! Everything is moving really FAST! It is already august now (in a few days to be exact)! And yes I am already 21, an adult (no more student meals for me L)!! It is indeed scary that we are all moving on in life with increasing responsibilities!! sometimes I am afraid to face my future but sometimes I am curious about it. Sometimes I wish that I will be given a chance to restart my life but I know that everything that I went through is what makes me who I am today. Contradicting isn’t it?

thinking back, what did I achieved in the first half of 2008? Did I manage to achieve those goals that I set in the beginning of 2008? Hai… I started to wonder what I am doing for the past few months now. Am I wasting my life away?

A quick revision on what I wrote back then.

stop procrastinating (i should really stop this bad habit of mine and start preparing for whatever assignment and exam before hand and not start doing it only when the deadline is due the next day!)

no. I am still procrastinating even till now!! I need to complete 1 report, 1 portfolio, 1 essay, and study for exam all due in AUGUST! But I am still relaxing and busy doing other NOT important stuff like what I am doing NOW! -.-

talk with WISDOM (time for me to stop crappping. come on im an ADULT now. no longer a rude kid! wakekekek)

yah. Still working on it. But you know a leopard never changes its spots. So give me some time. But if one day I really stop crapping, than there is seriously something wrong with me!!

grow up (because im an ADULT now!!)

yah I am officially 21!!

be more serious (no more lame jokes)

still working on it though……

stop finding excuses for myself

need to buck up on this!!

get things done quickly

this will only happen when I decide to stop PROCRASTINATING! Very very very bad. Took me half a year later to finally pack my room!

keep my room neat and tidy

Recently I just tidied my room after staying in a pigsty for more than half a year! Super neat now lah! Hopefully I can MAINTAIN IT! bless me hor

get GOOD GRADES (my result for the past few modules is really sucky, time to buck up BE SERIOUS and STUDY!!)

yes! Trying at least a credit for all subjects!! No more pass! J VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HARDWORKING!!!

start saving (time for me to save MILLONS)

no. still as poor as ever. Very very very very very very bad. How?!? Any kind soul to donate some to me?

be nice *specially to my brother (remember what im studying? (:)

I am always nice….

I wrote 10 goals and ended up like achieving only one or two?? pathetic. a LOSER. Time for me to pull up my socks. I remember our teachers love to tell us that during secondary school days and we would all started pulling up our socks!! Hahaha lame joke attempt. There are so many things I yearn for but…. Give me more time to achieve it.

Time flies. Do you agree?

Anyway I am going to be very very very very very busy in august. Sigh.

Work, attachment, exam, school, cousin’s ROM, jensy’s birthday, Team Building event at Malaysia (at least a very very very very short trip J!!! ), genting, bintan, portfolio, Mao’s Birthday, Carnival at Yuhua Primary (I miss those kids there..), crab outing with classmates!!! etc. exciting but tired. Packed with lots of activities and trips!

Hmm…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont make me lose my zk la. turbine