Tuesday, July 01, 2008

21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! (LOOOONG POST)

was so excited about my 21st birthday that i started planning like months ago? muahaha. yes im crazy i know.

date: 21st June 2008, Saturday (advance celebration because 2121 sounds nicer?)
venue: Home Team NS pasir ris chalet (super ulu place, most of them complained that they cant find the place and i dont even know how to guide them there! muahaha road idiot)

i need to thank ducky and hare for coming early to help me with the decorations. damn imagine painting every single word and finishing it with glitter with very limited time.

ducky = my BIRTHDAY planner! muahahaha thanks to her bright idea for sticking the balloons to the top and making it looked as if it's floating!! SO NICE RIGHT ANOT? HEART U LAH!

the day before i bought 100 balloons without balloon pump. so ducky was saying 'zk you dont expect me to BLOW 100 BALLOONS for you right?' muahahahahaha.



Photobucket



i was wondering if i should do up a guestbook or something for them to sign, so checked with ducky and hare and they told me not to waste my time. and guess what? actually the both of them came up with a GUESTBOARD FULL OF MY SUPER UNGLAM PHOTOS for me!! OMG! surprise surprise SURPRISE!! very very very x 100000000000 HAPPY!! but nb why do you need to post up those ER XiN photos of me neh? chao animal! but still i love you and really appreciate everything you done for me LOVE LOVE LOVE!! WOOOOHOOooOOOOo

with the caption 'bong's 21st birthday' ALL THANKS TO YOU TWO EVERYONE IS CALLING ME BONG NOW! THANK YOU FOR ADVERTISING FOR ME HOR!!


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

anyway im practically running around like a mad woman trying to entertain different groups of people. my colleagues, relatives, cousins, friends, buddies, classmates... really sorry if im not a good host. :)

first up.. my lovely families!!

thank you to my dearest mummy and daddy for helping me with the planning, sponsoring me with more foods, drinks, hahaha. thank you for your kind donations. I LOVE YOU!! :)

Photobucket


(what is that yellow head doing behind? GAN SPOILTING THE PIC AGAIN!!! MUAHAHAHA)


Photobucket

with my 2 lovely ah ma

Photobucket

Photobucket

relatives...

Photobucket

not ready...

Photobucket

yes READY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

cousins

Photobucket

future SOCIAL WORKER/ COUNSELLOR !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ITE BUDDDDY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AND FINALLY FAPLCCC'S BABIES!! HOHOO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and guess what's the next surprise from them?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket


with the caption 'HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED BONG! XOXO THE HARE, THE DUCK, THE ROO, THE PET AND THE SHREW!' muaahahhahaa

YES CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT? A DORAEMON CAKE!! MUAHAHAHAA SUPER NICE LAH!! AHHH!! I CAN FEEEL YOUR LOVE FOR ME *SHY* LOL LOL LOL

thank you :)

photo taking with the cake!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

many many photos with the SEVEN!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

QUEK QUACK, thank you for EVERYTHING (my cake, my decoration, my presents, my guestboard, etc). what am i going to do without you? oh man... wo ai ni!!

Photobucket

CHEN HUIRU!, so happy that u can stay for long lah but u bastard join them in sabo-ing me!! hehehe xie xie ni for specially changing with ur colleague hor!! and not forgetting my CAMERA!! heheh :P

Photobucket

CHEE YANTING, so happy to see you after soooo sooooo loooong! great time catching up with you! heheh

Photobucket

HELLO SHORTY! your birthday coming next right?!? HAHAH BEWARE!! something BIG is HAPPENING!! and not forgetting my CAMERA!! heheh :P

Photobucket

MISS ANG sorry that you need to rush here and there. aiyoo. but still hope that you enjoy yourself hor! thank you leh! hahaha let's start planning for shorty's birthday SURPRISE! muahahahha and not forgetting my CAMERA!! heheh :P

Photobucket

JELLY KIA aka HARE i need to thank and say sorry to you lah. thank you for EVERYTHING that you done for me, carrying that big wonderful present all the way from hongkong for mee! heheh that wonderful guestboard of all my disgusting photos (wonder whose wonderful idea?. thank you for bearing all my nonsense after i got dead drunk. thank you for taking care, so sweeet of you! heh sorry for disturbing you the whole night with my very disgusting vomit. aiyoooo. i can still hear you asking me 'zk, are you okay? you want to vomit isit?' help me up to let me puke. HAHAHA though in the end u gave up and i ended up puking all over my body. MUAHAhAHA WO AI NI!! XIE XIE NI BUZZZZ!!

Photobucket

family, relatives and cousins

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FUJITSU ASIA PTE LTD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THANK YOU FOR BURSTING THOSE BALLOOONS HOR! WELL DONE PEOPLE! o_O

Photobucket

random friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


and finally my lovely classmate (sorry that you need to wait for like 30 minutes just to take a few photos with me!) COUNSELLOR/ SOCIAL WORKER HERE WE COME!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

with one NURSE! haha

Photobucket

roger and weesiang

Photobucket

Photobucket

with BAYI NICHOLAS!!

Photobucket

make a wish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wah! the post is getting loooong.....

presents presents PRESENTS!! hehehe

Photobucket

my first love BAGS!! hehehehe

Photobucket

AND FINALLY MY LONG AWAITED CAMERA!!!

Photobucket

WATCH = SECOND LOVE !!

Photobucket

AND SURPRISE FROM MY BELOVED! FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS!! HEHEHEHEE THANK YOU HOR MY DEAR :)

Photobucket

thank you everyone for attending my party hehehee. although things get abit messy? aiyooo. but still hope you enjoy yourself hor! sorry for not being a good host! thank you for all your presents and wishes. im can feel your love for me! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

finally im done blogging... FINALLY! BYEEEE :)

No comments: