Tuesday, January 08, 2008

was soo pissss off.. but..

Received a call from mum telling me that dad lost his wallet and he sounded super upset. Beside that, there was a lot of money in it and the most important thing is, it was a gift from me! I’ll never forget his expression when i told him that im buying a wallet for you so choose one design that you like. he cant bear to use it till i force him to. i was so shock and very piss off. why? because i dont like the idea of my dad getting upset over something. i want him to be happy every single day and that includes my family.

Called him immediately and intend he sounded funny, unlike his usual funny joking voice. Rushed down to look for him immediately, in my heart I kept cursing at that fucker who took the wallet. Cursing him/ her for making my dad upset, making my mum and me worried for him.

he suspected it was done by one of his student as they were the only one who remained in the school to clean up after class ended. Some evidences was pretty obvious. They became really hardworking SUDDENLY, clearing up things very fast and left quickly instead of their usual self. Things were not place properly, etc. we started searching the whole school for it. I even went to that extend of digging the soil of the plant thinking that they might hide it there. Yeah stupid me.. still no sight of the wallet.. L

Sat down and started to discuss with his colleagues of the different possible scenario. Being a drama freak, one of his colleagues suggested searching the toilet and dustbin because that’s how the storyline goes every time in the drama!! -.- dustbin no… so we headed over to do a in depth search of the toilet. VOILA!!! His colleague found it!!! Guess where that bitch hided it? She fucking placed it with the fucking USED sanitary pads!!! Fucking disgusting can.. fucking loser.. was so so so happy when we found it.. and my dad smiles again.. J

I thank everyone for helping my dad to recover his lost wallet. Thank you.. because of you, my dad is smiling now..

No comments: