Monday, January 14, 2008

my weekend sucks.

basically timetable for this semester sucks.. im taking up 4 modules this term which 2 subjects are super dry. theories theories and more theories.. plus one of the module is conduct over the weekend. which means i need to school even on a damn SUNDAY!! to make things worst, class ends at 9.30 pm. crap.. they labelled it as INTENSIVE CLASS! :( fri - 7-10.30 pm, sat - 2-9.30 pm and sun - 2-9.30 pm. @#$%^&*#$%^ this explains why my weekend sucks.

attended my first intensive class on friday, my beloved lecturer dropped a BOMB on us by informing us that everyone of us need to present a seminar on sunday. which means we are only given 1 day to prepare!!! wtf.. like super sudden can.. practically im still in the holiday mood. due date for assignment 1 was after chinese new year!! (i need to submit another assignment for another module before chinese new year!!)

please bless me with lots of inspirations/ ideas for my never ending assignments. thanks guan yin ma!! (:

it was indeed tough trying to discipline myself to attend classes and listen to the very 'interesting' lectures. anyhow, glad that i SURVIVE!! YEA YEA!!

No comments: