Tuesday, October 02, 2007

what is your best and worst day?

during lesson today, my lecturer showed us a short video clip on a conversation between 3 men. they were chatting about their best and worst day. and it prompt me to start thinking about mine too..



quite a number of ideas pop up into my mind and i had a hard time struggling between choosing my best and worst days. i thought of the day when i received my o level result and had absolutely no idea what to do next. can that be considered as my worst days?? or when i received the new that my brother had ran into some trouble with the law and i broke down immediately.

but one thing for sure, i am really clear about what my best day is. i will never forget the day when i enrolled for school. it gave me new directions in life and hope that i never had. and i know for sure that im one step closer to fulfilling my dream. :D

No comments: