Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a suspicious phone call.

some china woman who claimed that she's from mediacorp called my handphone yesterday afternoon using a suspicious number.

woman: hello, can i look for lee ziqi?
me: yes, i am
woman: hi ziqi, i am calling from mediacorp and i would like to do a survey with you.
me: yeah, what is it about?
woman: can i check with you what's the model of your handphone that you are currently using?
me: no, im not using any handphone!!
woman: (laugh) than can you tell me where you get this handphone from? your friend gave it to you?
me: oh nono, im not using any handphone at all. no one gave me any present. sorry im busy now. byeeee
woman: ok bye

i decided to stop fooling around with her as i realised that she might be calling from overseas as her number could not be trace. dont want to waste my money on stupid scam call like this. heh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.