Wednesday, July 25, 2007

with my beloved.. - photos.

met up with my belovedss for a singing session and celebrate wen's birthday as well. everyone is so busy with their work, life, school and we rarely hang out anymore. :( remember when we were young and innocent, it is a must to gather every sunday at grandma's house. we would have tons of activity line-up like block-catching, exploring new place/ playground, heading down to the arcade, making our own adventure like going under the drain! haha. those were the days.

some random photos... change the colours because im trying all means to cover my protruding pimple. argh. anyhow it did works. hee. and viola my pimple not that obvious anymore. heh


birthday girl wen. (Happy birthday my dear. =D)
with the birthday girl.
damn act la..

3 babes. heh.


with mao and xue.. my childhood playmates.

with xiang. younger than me by a few months but taller than me by ALOT!! [yes. im short. pretty upset when i found out that i'm only 155! all along i though i was 156 or 157. 1 or 2 cm matters alot to me.]

All of us, not really missing from the pic- my bro. [only manage to get 1 group pics as kind of shy to ask that 'ahem' cute waiter to help us. heh]

always looking forward to our next gatherin.. when when when? must plan leh.

No comments: