Sunday, July 01, 2007

doraemon doraemonS

doraemon doraemon and more doraemon for me please. im already twenty but im still so crazy over him. it seems to be so childish but i just cant stop myself from falling in love with him. am i sick? and everyone are saying that i looked like him. =.= '


im going to collect all the different kinds of doraemon available in the world. be it stationery, table, box, toilet paper, whatever!! i just want to own everything that is related to him. saving up to visit hongkong next year and of course this is the best time for me to sweep everything back!! i cant wait. hee. wish me luck.


anyway, got something really special from queks and angel. its actually a musical box (am i right?). a band of doraemon playing a couple of songs. the doraemon all can move one leh!! its awesome! i nearly scream out when i saw that.


thanks quek really appreciate everything you had done for me. you really know me BEST! cant stop grinning when i read your card. you really paid meticulous attention to the detail (even the ass!!) hee. and angel sibei KWEL like you neh.


doraemon puzzle from ting.

thanks for taking an effort to do this for me. =D



DORAEMON SPEAKERS!!



1000 PIECES doraemon puzzle!



doraemon

doraemon

doraemon

doraemon

doraemon

No comments: