Friday, December 15, 2006

two more weeks and im going to say my goodbye to GE money.

time pass really fast and i had already worked here for 6 months. this is my first office job after i graduated from ite. kind of a good experience for me as i always wanted to try out how it feels to work in an office environment.

for the past 6 months, i had been doing the same old stuff. if you ask me if i had learn anything from this job? the answer is NO. ha-ha. i just need to key in the personal particulars of the customer into the system thats all. good thing is i get to improve my typing speed. everyday i entertain myself my looking at their ic photos and laugh at them, their hair, specs, etc, everything look so funny in black and white. LOL

i decided not to continue as a data entry staff as i feel that im wasting my time by not learning here. i mean at least it better for me to get an admin job where i can at least learn something and use my brain instead of staying here and become even more stupid. beside that, staring at two screens everyday really worsen my eyesight. and my eyes get tired and tear more easily.

damnit will someone please sponsor me a new specs? I REALLY NEED ONE BADLY!!!

No comments: