Saturday, December 30, 2006

last day.

bye GE. finally left GE after working for 6 months there. kind of sad.

hey stanley, shyann, jackson. thanks for giving me my favourite doraemon.

my entertainment.


shikin, ana, fidah

with shikin and lyn

with seng han (thanks ar! especially came back to lunch with me. =D)

with shawn (please stop SHAKING my chair. thanks. =D)

with suling (she loves to praise me!)

with ben (quite a joker. head of loan shark! LOL)

with fiona

with sherine


the telesales

with Sel (thanks for all your entertainment =D)

with stanley (he keep saying that he is VERY HANDSOME!)

stanley (his idea of FATHER and DAUGHTER pose!!)

with shyann

with william (the turtle man!)

lennon ( he said that the moment he took off his spect, all the girls would be mesmerize by him!! what do you think?? LOL)


the underwriters
with lynnie.

with magdalene

with kaddie. (a very nice lady)

with uncle john.

my very messy NEST.


spend 6 wonderful months and know alot of nice people there. i will definitely miss that place.

No comments: