Sunday, April 09, 2006

blur

I was suppose to be at woodland Blk 354 by 6.45pm. I left my house at 6pm, I have ample time for travelling from sembawang to woodland. But by 7.15pm, I`m still lost somewhere at woodland!

First I alighted at the wrong bus stop! I saw Fuchun Sec and alighted. Don`t ask me why I`m not sure myself either. After that I walked all the way to marsiling station and took a train to woodland. Upon reaching woodland, I checked the map and started making my way there. The whole of woodland is really big and confusing. I asked around and finally someone show me the way to Blk 354. When I finally reached Blk 354 after all the walking I started to panick. The centre is not at blk 354!

Secondly, I got the wrong address.

SHIT!! I MADE A MISTAKE!! It supposed to be BLK 345 and not 354. What the hell. I never felt so lost in my whole life before. I don`t even know where the hell am I, how do I get back to the station? I just keep on walking and walking and walking.

345 is actually between marsiling station and woodland station. If I got the address right in the first place, I won`t be running around like a chicken without a head!

No comments: