Monday, December 05, 2005

a new entry !

Yeah. School reopen for almost 2 weeks. No more tiring and boring office life for me. Attachment ended. SO happy! ha-ha. This term kinda relax, only 2 core module and one of it is just some typing lesson and best of all no exam for that, only projects! cheers. Another Marketing, darn, sorta hate marketing. Beside that, 2 electives, very very very boring electives!

Got a new class advisor, E Loh is no long our class advisor. Kinda SAD but HAPPY! Ha-aa. Heard that she is sick and currently on long term MC. Get well soon. =)

Some photos during attachment.


These are the dockets I have to do everyday for the past 3 weeks! Darn boring. Everyday I would just sit down there check and check and check.

Chris and me. If not for her, I would be bored to death. She sits beside me. We entertain each other, sleep together, eat together, go toilet together, etc. LoL


Tracy and me, acting cute!! But I definitely more cute than her la. =P

A really dumb way to take photo ! My stupid suggestion. LoL

This is the PRO'Kid of Promedia Pte Ltd.

No comments: