Sunday, May 26, 2013

trick eye museum in Seoul

9 days in seoul and i can't possibly be spending all 9 days shopping. i remember turning really broke on the first few days of the trip and ended up having to ask my friend to send more money over for me. holy shit.

followed my friend's mum for sight seeing one day and my gosh really amazing 3D art work in Trick Eye Museum. it's located somewhere in Hongdae in the basement of a really dodgy commercial building. Had a good time there posing with various work and trying to figure out how it works. some of the art pieces there are really amazing and real. totally love their creativity.

one of my favourite. i remember trying very hard to pose for this picture without looking stupid furthermore, i was wearing a dress.
for once i'm 'tinier' than her! love this illusion 
Escaping Criticism

sent this back home to dad to show him how much i bought. HAHAHA.
so much love! no joke, korea is filled withh lovely dovey couples in couple wear! now where is my missing half?


not too bad a place to visit and the entrance fee is slightly more than $10. cheap. spent almost half a day there as i needed a break from shopping badly. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that museum looks AMAZING!! cute scooter too. i showed my husband and tried to convince him i'd look adorable on that. *putting on adorable face*