Wednesday, March 06, 2013

late again.

checked in for work one morning and i smiled to myself when i read the message my colleague left for me on the system.


HAHAH. yes yes. old habit dies hard. i'm always forever late that when i'm early my colleagues are SHOCK and they even ask me "why you come so early today?" can you believe it?

i WANT TO CHANGE. I MUST CHANGE. NO MORE COMING LATE CHLOE.

put up this little reminder below my mirror and hopefully i can brainwash myself to wake up at 7.30am everyday. and of course to love my job even more and enjoy what i'm doing. (:

i'm so glad my drive is back. so many plans and projects that i'm really excited about. i enrolled myself for shit loads of stuff btw. time management will be a big challenge this year and i'm actually quite excited to start and make myself busy. this is a year to plan and make things happen chloe! GO!

No comments: