Tuesday, October 09, 2012

i grew a beard!

didnt blog for a few weeks and i grew a beard.


no idea what i'm busy with. but there is always so much things to do, so many outstanding stuffs to clear. spent all my time preparing for upcoming anniversary and totally neglected all my case work. am really thankful to have this new colleague to help me with anniversary preparation. i nearly leave all liaison work to her and just guide her along as and when she need help. WOWOW. the feeling is sibei awesome when you share out your work. lol

spent all my time working on anniversary gifts and glad that i finally managed to complete preparing everything. decided to go for handmade gifts this year and get my residents to do out a heart for the volunteers. end product looks oooooooooooookkkaaaayyyy. it's handmade! it's the thoughts that count yo! HAHAHA and im praying very very sibei hard that the heart will stick to the paper forever and ever and everrrr.




next weekend 4 friends from thailand are coming over to stay with me. seriously no idea how to squeeze so many people into my already packed home. but still i cant wait to meet up with them. (: i miss chiangmai so so much. btw guess what? they coming to singapore on the day of my work's event! happy rushing chloe.

in another even happier newsssssssss, i booked a random bkk trip with chee!! 1 more month. :D i cant wait to do some intensive shopping. 

and in the meantime i shall CONTINUE TO WORK SMART and maybe HARD? 

No comments: