Monday, September 10, 2012

another random update

back in sunny island for almost 2 weeks now and slowly getting back to my boring routine; work and more work. just like that 2 months gone, time flies in the scariest manner. i was quite shock to find that my favourite stall at the coffeeshop near my work place disappeared and they even renovated the whole place! whaat. it's only 2 months!

i'm not exactly home sick when i'm there, i guess partly because i gotten used to being and staying alone. it was fun just spending time with myself and hanging out with random strangers. i gotten more independent and am totally fine with going around anywhere by myself. in fact i actually prefer to travel around alone. can i start planning for another trip? maybe an even longer duration this time. i wish i dont have to worrrkkk and just travel around. :x trust me, it's good to be away sometimes especially when you have too many things going on in your life. but i got a little tired after my indonesia trip, i guess all those packing and unpacking has taken a toll on me.

my favourite comment when my friends/ colleagues/ relatives saw me after two months "eh you slim down ah?" hahaha! dearest weight please do not pile up again when im back to singapore.

and my most sian comment "you look darker!" i know i know. need to get rid of my ugly t-shirt and shorts tan, not forgetting those freckles on my faceeeeeee! introduce me good whitening products please! :(

work is piling up as usual, with my major event coming up next month. friends are asking me about my plan next and trust me i have absolutely no idea what i wanna do next. i thought that by going away i might be clearer about what i want but no it didnt turn out that way. dont rush me. give me more time to figure it out myself. (:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

Lee Ziqi ChloƩ said...

really? haha. thank you :)