Monday, August 22, 2011

grounded for a year

i was randomly looking through my photos and i realised i actually visited quite a few places last year for holiday. 6 in fact...

Phuket in January

Bali in June

Redang in August

Perth in September

Melbourne in September

Myanmar in December

now, almost half a year gone and no holiday plans made because i'm grounded for a year. dad forbid me to go anywhere this year. dont ask me why, he says 'it's all for your own good.' and being the 'really good' daughter, i actually listened to him.

still remember early this year, i already confirmed my bintan trip but when i reached home before i can even tell my parents, dad told me im not allowed to go anywhere. wtf and i'm so glad i didnt advance purchase my tickets to bangkok! if not double wtf.

i miss those days when i can just randomly go for any short trips as and when i like. even my classmates were surprise because i used to go for trips during every term break? friends are always asking me to join them for various trips and i'm always saying no now. sad life

I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER FAST!
i want go for a long trip.
i want to disappear for a few months.


No comments: