Wednesday, July 06, 2011

celebrating 24!

blessed birthday to me.

kick off my birthday and got myself drunk at 2 different clubs. bad bad.. very bad. every year i say i do not want to get myself drunk but somehow i can never escape from it.

had a simple dinner (my favourite sashimiiii!!!) with the classmates that went through thick and thin with me!

spent a night at MBS, chillaxing at their infinity pool.
thank you for planning this for me.
for a moment i thought i was actually having a holiday..

sky park! it's super duper H.O.T. cranky weather.

awesome view with awesome company. (:

Polaroid is <3
thank you ladies for spending the day with me and making it a really memorable one. (:

went for dinner and the waiter at harry's made 5 roses for me.
who doesnt love to receive flowers? (:

just like that, i'm officially 24.
thank you for all the love. (:

No comments: