Tuesday, May 03, 2011

just a little update...

what it's may already?
damn time really flies and almost half a year gone.
and i'm still stuck with this robot life of me. very sad...

im trying hard to include other activities into my life. other than the usual, work - go home - go out routine, i signed up as a volunteer with the FSC near my house to give tuition to needy students (2 primary 3 boys). yes... i know i cant really teach or rather I CANT TEACH. but i'm trying and learning..

i'm also doing more youth work lately, took up my first case a volunteer probation officer and participating in camps to reach out to youth at risk.. it's good to start exposing myself to more youth work and be updated about what's happening in the youth sector after all that's where i want to be eventually. (:

work is still the same but with more programs to run, projects to prepare for, home visits to do and reports to write. i'm still suriving well? i guess.. just pray hard i dont screw up.

love life is still empty and very empty as usual... i think. hahaha. maybe i shall not make that as my priority now. maybe before that i will need to learn to share my life with the other party and to be less commitment probia?? (i dont know is there even a term for this? ha!)

and i also learned not to expect and put too much hope into things because expectation leads to disappointment... so i will just go with the flow?

i dont know what will i be doing for the rest of the year and where will i be.. but i seriously hope and pray hard that it will turn out to be really awesome and filled with endless good news for me, my family and people around me.

No comments: