Wednesday, October 21, 2009

it's this coming saturday

after almost 2 months of intensive planning...
it's this saturday!!
OMG!
suddenly im feeling really nervous about it..
like FUCKING NERVOUS!!!! damn
initially i was still feeling okay... like normal..
but now i cant keep my cool!!!
am suddenly really worried about missing out this and that
details details and FUCKING MORE DETAILS!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

am worried that my planning for volunteers might screwed up
am worried that the weather might play me out
am worried that the games might screwed up
am worried that the turn out might not be that good
am worried that it might not be interesting enough to keep them occupied
am worried that my residents might misbehave
basically IM FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh! bless me
I DONT WANT TO SCREW UP THIS IMPORTANT EVENT!!
AFTER ALL THIS IS THE FIRST FUCKING EVENT THAT I ORGANIZE..
AND EVERYONE WILL BE LOOKING AT HOW I HANDLE IT...

sometimes i am seriously tired of leading. will rather be the follower instead. ..

No comments: