Thursday, January 01, 2009

looking back...

... on all the things i've done in 2008... it was indeed an exciting journey for me, with "ups" and "downs", rare opportunities given to me, meeting new people, learning and re-learning all those endless theories!! arhh!

i look forward to 2008 because i knew 2008 was going to be an exciting journey. i turned 21! celebrated my birthday with my loves one. received all the blessing and gifts from those who love me. thank you :) got myself DEAD DRUNK and made a fool out of myself but still im enjoying it. after all it was how it started... hmm...

although in the first part of 2008 i hit a pretty bad patch in my career.. it was so bad that i almost resigned. but thank god i managed to walk pass it with the help and support from my boss, colleagues and friends. thank you for talking some sense into me and believing in me. i love you!! hehe. its all over now.. i've moved on... through these experiences i became stronger.. see and think alot.. better understanding about HUMANS! sigh.. humans are really COMPLICATED CREATURE!!

finally completed my diploma course and now pursuing my degree. one more year to go.. ADD OIL!

finally left FAPLCCC.net after working there for more than 1 year... sigh. im missing all those wonderful people that i met there. over the years i got closer to them, and when it was time to leave i really BU SHE DE LEH!! glad that im still in contact with some of the wonderful people there... vivian steph germ jas gan shane oliver.. etc.. :) happy new year to all of you wonderful people. i miss you!!

and one step closer to fulfilling my dream.. got myself a new job as a social work support officer. something that i am always dreaming of.. and of course looking forward to. it was indeed challenging as this is something different from my pass experiences. but im seriously enjoying every moment every second of it. the joy and satisfaction you get is amazing.. looking deeper into life.. thinking alot more than usual because im seeing and experiencing more.. sigh..

.... lost a friend but trying my best to save it again. :)

new year resolutions? should i or should i not make them? hmm...

i believe that 2009 is going to be another year of good and exciting journey for me..

hello 2009. <3

No comments: