Friday, December 26, 2008

back..

was away since monday.. finally manage to take a short break after working for so soo long.. shiokness! hehe.

back to work this morning and it was crazy! the moment i reach office boss pulled me in for a meeting.. havent even sit down yet! after that when SW reached there is another meeting.. kao.. DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO LOGIN TO FACEBOOK LEH!!! seee this shows how busy i am! lots of work coming in.. zzz.

our email conversation...

me: WAH !! SUPER BUSY ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO BACK ON LEAVE!! ZZZ so many emails to follow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zzz

CHEE YANTING: ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL LIKE DELETING ALL THE EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW VERY LUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WHOLE DESK IS FILLED WITH PAPERS AND EMAIL PRINT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As what Angeline would sayà “ FUCK AH!!! “

the angeline's style of reacting to all situations

FUCK ARH!

CHEN HUIRU: Mi too!! My bus just pass by the tuas check point… I miss my holiday lo!!!!!!!!!!!

see everyone of us withdrawal symptoms !!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!

SW going on one month leave in January and it means im going to handle everything all by myself!! to make things worst.. there is this 100 NS men coming in to volunteer in january.. i cannot imagine me giving briefing to 100 people! STAGE FRIGHT!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! sure kan chiong one. hopefully i dont talk nonsense please...

i need to reorganize my thoughts .......................

No comments: