Sunday, September 07, 2008

just a bit of update....

after working for 1 year and 8 months at faplccc.net, i finally submitted my resignation letter yesterday. i know that i will be leaving sooner or later but didnt expect it to be that fast. hmm.. im leaving at the end of september currently serving my one month notice... actually to be exact 8 more shifts to go before im free.. after going through so much with the team and knowing alot of fun loving and wonderful colleagues from different parts of world.... like the crappy engineers, the boss and my dearest ops team... i am so definitely going to miss them like crazy.. sad to leave but still life has to go on... and he told me that 天下没有不散的宴會(something like that?? i cant remember!! :/).. all good things come to an end... yes this is part and parcel of life.. thank you for giving me all these wonderful memories... will definitely treasure the remaining time with them...

and i am definitely looking forward to october, 're-starting' my life in a brand new environment. something that i am always dreaming of.. right now i still cant believe that this is finally happening to me.... at least im one step closer to my dream... hang on babe...

wish me luck love (: i will hang on and fight till the very end. dont wanna be a loser.
thank you for giving me a chance to work with you...

No comments: