Friday, June 06, 2008

update on my beloved laptop...

yes, sent my laptop to the hospital and they told me that i can get it back within 3 working days. so i expected it to be back with me on sunday. so i told this piece of happy news to ber when he asked me when i'll be getting back my laptop.

and that smelly bird (think he is experiencing ANDROPAUSE!!) dont know jealous or what cursed me can!!

the wonderful me-waiting for them to call me most prob on sunday.
smelly bird- so fast eh.. cannot be la. hopefully in 2 weeks' time.. heh
the wonderful me- dont be an assss. if really more than 2 weeks or even 1 weeks im going to bug u for life!! fujitsu should be quite efficient lah hor! lol
smelly bird- My sis sent hers before. Broke down 6 months later. All the best...
the wonderful me- u sadist dont spread ur virus to me! i believe i not sway one!!! choy touch wooooooood.
smelly bird- you also know i very suay now yeah..

and at night he sent me another sms "Not online? Oh yeah.. Laptop down.." (fook! rubbing salt into my wound!! im going to ignore you!)
and so i told him "Only loser spend their night hooked to the internet. :)" (HAHAHA, yes im one of those losers tooo!)
and he replied "No wonder I am watching show." #$%^&*$%^&*$%^&


anyway my MAIN POINT of this entry IS.....

THAT DAMN BIRD SPREADED HIS SWAYNESSSS TO ME! I GOT A CALL FROM THE 'HOSPITAL' TELLING THAT I NEED TO WAIT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE I CAN GET BACK MY LAPTOP!!! (can you believe it? i always thought im the heng one ?!?) apparently they run out of parts and need to send it in from the factory..

so i asked them when can i get back my laptop? the 'nurse' told me to wait for a FEW MORE DAYS! damn i hate this answer. can you please be more SPECIFIC? few more days? 100000 days also consider as a FEW MORE DAYS. no? and i demanded him to give me an exact timing and still he told me A FEW MORE DAYS.. fine fine fine..

so i will now wait for a FEW MORE DAYS.............

p.s better not be more than 1 week if not im definitely going to SCREAM/ YELL at them.

i need to finish up one million and one assignments k!!

so I NEED MY BABY BACK SOOOOOON!!

No comments: