Monday, February 25, 2008

congratulations..

dearest shimah,

thank you for inviting me to your lovely wedding.
i will definitely invite you to my wedding too when the time is ripe. haha
i had a great time catching up with the babes and you.
it was indeed a great experience for me as i had fun watching how your wedding ceremony goes. wati must be damn pissed off with me as i 'bombarded' her with alot of why questions. haha. cant blame me though because everyone has their first time. :P

since you are married now, you should do your part and help to deal with the aging population issue in singapore. so START MAKING BABIESS!! lots and lots of babies!! wahahhaa..

anyway, wishing you a very happy marriage and happy making babies! heh :)

filled with lots of love,
the one and only SQ of ISQ!!!


No comments: