Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007

soon 2007 will be part a part of history. and it also means that im turning 21 soon!! i am becoming an adult, no longer a rebellious, irritating, carefree teenager. and it's also sad to realise that im growing older without any achievement. :( well looking back alot of changes took place in my life. im ending my diploma course soon and starting degree course next year. have to endure another two more years before im free!! and its good to know that im graduating soon. hang on babe! im sure i can do it right? (:

work been pretty sucky lately. it better be good next year! or is it time for me to move on?? heh. shall see how next year.

since i did not achieve much this year, shall set some 'goals' to fight and prepare me for 2008... hopefully i can create MIRACLES in 2008 yah?
  • stop procrastinating (i should really stop this bad habit of mine and start preparing for whatever assignment and exam before hand and not start doing it only when the deadline is due the next day!)
  • talk with WISDOM (time for me to stop crappping. come on im an ADULT now. no longer a rude kid! wakekekek)
  • grow up (because im an ADULT now!!)
  • be more serious (no more lame jokes)
  • stop finding excuses for myself
  • get things done quickly
  • keep my room neat and tidy
  • get GOOD GRADES (my result for the past few modules is really sucky, time to buck up BE SERIOUS and STUDY!!)
  • start saving (time for me to save MILLONS)
  • be nice *specially to my brother (remember what im studying? (:)
  • and the list goes on and on...

it's going to be a goood year for me. it better be.. HELLO 2008! i can see you coooming..

WELCOME TO MY LIFE!! (:

No comments: