Thursday, November 22, 2007

this post is dedicated to ANGELINE TEO HUIZI

kind of late but still.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINE!!





despite knowing that we will not let her off especially it's her birthday she still went ahead with planning a 3 days 2 nights chalet at downtown east.

she banned us from pouring flour on her, thus i thought of using baby powder instead. HAHAHA. we attacked her while she was sleeping! FUN FUN and just FUN!! woohoo



not forgetting her legendary Popeye pj! hahaha.



what's a birthday celebration without making the main lead drunk?





mission accomplished! she puked and cried like a baby after everything. HAHAHA

we pushed her into the pool and i smashed the cake on her face. this explain the next picture.



super unglam photos of us in our PJ!! haha

quek loves to pounce on me! and i hate it!!


random photos of us during bbq.


birthday girl and me!

queksy with me and her super delicious chao-ta wings!! haha



huiru, chee, me and jensy


jensy, me, ting


queksy, me, jensy (normal pose)


retard pose!


all of us!!

thanks for inviting me to your party!! it was FUN and i mean REALLY FUN!! seeing you drunk, wet, dirty, etc. hahaha. love ya lots and welcome to the TWENTIES CLUB! hahah.

No comments: